GRAMMAR: QUESTIONS TAGS
Look at the examples. It is very easy:
- You are a teacher, aren't you? - She was relaxed, wasn't she?
- He isn't crazy, is he? - They weren't late, were they?
- You can't drive, can you? - You could do it for me, couldn't you?
- You speak English, don't you? - She doesn't speak Italian, does she?
- You studied for the test, didn't you? - They didn't go to the park, did they?
Now, it's time to do these activities at home. Enjoy:
QUESTION TAGS - POSITIVE
QUESTION TAGS - NEGATIVE
QUESTION TAGS - MULTIPLE CHOICE
QUESTION TAGS - MULTIPLE CHOICE 2